WTF...GEORGE BROWN JUST FXXXED ME OVER

So, as most of you have began your new semester, I am still sitting at home doing virtually nothing until the 11th. Today I went on the the George Brown site and was about to look at my time table for my new semester. Given that I registered for the coming semester during November. But when I was looking for my time table today, it wasn't there. So I went to the registration section and BOOM. I got booted out of the section that I registered for. So that is why there is no time table.

So I tried to register again, but then when I confirmed the section that I have choose, they give me a message saying "Sorry, the section that you have choose is full, please select another section..." Then I back page to the section selection, there was only one and it is the one that says to be full...So what now, I can't register, all sections are full.

WHAT A WONDERFUL THING TO START THE NEW YEAR!!!
Posted on 5:29 PM by Jay Xu and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Tony Lai said... @ January 8, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Go to the registration office and tell them about the situation. They should do something about it.

Post a Comment