Life as of Now

"Are you happy with your current life?"

I would say that I am happy with my life, but there are couple things that can be better.

As of now, I am in the last semester of my program. But I won't be graduating this year because I am still missing two credits and also the stupid COOPS that I was suppose to do a year ago. But I don't care because I plan to get the COOPS done during this summer (Hopefully I can get a job or two) while taking two classes. This is like my best option as of now. Since I won't be able to get enough hours even if I get a job now. And that is the reason I didn't want to take two more courses this semester (Don't want 7 courses...) But everything with school is fine.

Outside of school. Weekdays would be either at school or at home. Both is pretty boring. Out of the 7 day of the week, I am only looking forward to two of them, Tuesday and Saturday. On Tuesday night, I would be out play badminton with Tony (As of now), more and welcome to come. Hopefully its and even number of people. That is the best because it is kinda weird to have like 5 or 7 people because one would be left out, or that there would be a 1 on 2 match. I don't mind a 1 on 2 match, but when there are like 5 people playing 2 on 2, then 1 would have to sit out. Unless we have enough court space to have a 1 on 1 and a 1 on 2. Then that is fine.

Saturday is my favourite day of the week. This is the day that I can expect to have more fun and just relax.
Things that can and could happen on a Saturday:



Badminton
Swimming
Hanging out with friends
Gaming with friends (DOTA)
Dinner with friends
Karaoke in the afternoon and or at night
Attend an over night birthday party or party

As you all have know, I had one of the best days every two weeks ago. Which it was funtastic. (Hm...is this really a word that I use. Think I heard Tony saying this before)

I think I might have just listed all the things I like doing. Hm...seems like I don't like doing many things.

Ways that My life could be better

Getting a job
Moving out of my parents' house
Getting a Girlfriend
Try other sports
Entering badminton tournaments
Eat more delicious food
Posted on 10:24 AM by Jay Xu and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Tony Lai said... @ January 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM

1st and 3rd are top priority, okay? :)

Jay Xu said... @ January 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM

will do lol

Post a Comment