Life finally back on Track

Everything seems to have gone back to normal.

Spent about 4 hours waiting in line at school just to straighten out my registration issues. There was two stops, first was to see the coordinator of my program which took about 1.5 hour to 2 hours. Got her permission to go register, so off to the second line. The second line was even worst. I see that there were two staff working to correct people's time table or other issues. 1 of them keep walking off to who knows where, comes back site for about 2 minutes, and walks off again. This line took like forever to get to me. As of now, I been standing for about 3-4 hours. So when its finally my turn, the lady there took off on a snack break (OMG). Finally after another half hour, she comes back. And I handed her my form and she completes in less then a minute...WTF they should have let me go first.

Remember the racket that I ordered online couple weeks back. Well the bad news is that the string lasted 1 and a half day and it broke. Reasons being that racket was made for front court, with a high tension on the strings for better control. But you know me, I play everywhere on the court, mostly on the back court. And because of that the high tensioned string snapped on the second day of ACTUALLY using it. The good news is that I have brought it to Sport Chek to get it restrung. I hope this time, the frame is fine.

Well, I just got home and haven't ate anything yet, so I'll end it off here. GOT TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!
Posted on 3:24 PM by Jay Xu and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Tony Lai said... @ January 8, 2010 at 8:16 PM

So everything is okay again? That's awesome to hear :D

ah few said... @ January 9, 2010 at 1:06 AM

GOOD JOB! the waiting was worth it then in the end. when can we hang out or are we all busy with school now? lol

Jay Xu said... @ January 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM

I am not as busy as someone like Tony with school and work. I am free most of the time.

Post a Comment