超级好玩的一天

A day like what I had today comes maybe once a year. For the entire day, each and every activities that I did are my favourites, or that I enjoy doing the most out of all.

There were couple stops for today.

Early in the morning...hm does 11 am count early. Well whatever, badminton was what I did for the first stop at 11. Played for two hours, had lunch with my friends, then head home and get ready for the next place.

Part two of this funtastic day was spent at Karaoke. We were there from 4 pm to around 7:30. Yeah, might be a little weird to sing K in the after noon. But it work out fine, it was WAY WAY WAY CHEAPER then at the usual time. Well, I would say its kinda weird because there wasn't any alcohol involve. But later on it was fine. This might be a first for me, sing a duet with a girl. That is because usually we get Jacky Leung to sing the female voice, which he does a really great job at it for some reason...:D. Sang couple of my favourite song from of course the AMAZING JAY CHOU. Also the duet with the girls was pretty good. I sang 珊瑚海 with one girl, and then 梁山伯与茱丽 with another. Both are now my all time loved duet songs.

Third stop were to enjoy a great Korean feast with my friends. Filled up with food. At first we were thinking of going back to continue the SING K MADNESS, but then we notice that it was Saturday today, so the cost for round two would be expensive. So we decide to go home.

Last stop of the night was tiring and refreshing at the same time, weird eh, that two opposite thing can happen in the same place. Two other friends and I went to work out, yep yep lifting some weights building some muscle. The other two need to lose weights. Then after an exhausting work out, we jump into the pool for a refreshing dip. We swam for like 15 minutes then we talked after while just laying back and relaxing in the water. After that we jumped into the jacuzzi to finish off the night.

The entire day has been enjoyable. Got to meet some new people, rock the world at Karaoke, dinner and then swimming. I wish everyday were like this. No school, no worries of money and what not. I really don't mind spending everyday like this. Hm...actually I might mind it, cause I will probably die in a week. Just looking at two hours of badminton, exhausting work outs and swimming, yup probably dead within a week or two. But I do wish that today can happen more through out the year.

Hm...speaking of 2010. What event or parties are there install for me...
Feb - Friend's sister's BDAY
April - Friend's Bday party
Summer - ...Usually I don't do much in the summer
My BDay - well I don't really celebrate my own Bday, not that I don't like it, I just see it as a normal day. If things happens on that day, then I'll enjoy it.
Christmas - Wow...already at Christmas. Christmas week parties (I hope so)

There might be more, but here are just the ones that are most likely to happen for the coming year.

AHHHHHHHH. Thinking that tomorrow will be back to the usual is making me sdsasdas :( can't even type SAD. HOW SAD AM I...
Posted on 12:45 AM by Jay Xu and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Tony Lai said... @ January 10, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Pft Jay, I could out arm wrestle you any day ;)

Jay Xu said... @ January 10, 2010 at 1:26 AM

so, I can out badminton u any day. BRING IT ON

john said... @ March 17, 2011 at 12:16 PM

nice stuff.i like your this artical.its interesting.

Post a Comment