Something Happy!!!

This post is follow up post to the last one. One of my friend read the post and text me saying "It sounded like you want to suicide"...I was like NOOOO WAY. I love life too much to even think about ending my life. And with my friends around, there is no way that I would want to miss all this FUN. That post reflects the true feeling about my life because of career wise, but I ain't planning to ending it. I'll let that come naturally LOL. So in this post, I will be talking about something that is happy in my life right now.

It has been two year since Tony and I finished P90X. But these past two year we have been more focus on improving in badminton and kind of slacked off on working out. We have tried many time to start P90X again, but it tends to fall apart within the first week. Each time one of us will be like slacking and then both stops X(. We even went to YMCA, but it was just really lay back work out. We went for swimming the most. It feels so damn good after working out to just float in the water.

Here is the happy thing, we are finally back on P90X. This time we got more friends joining us as well. Lets give an hand for Matt, Kelly, Sarah and the occasionally Hoey. These are my work out buddy now, of course Tony as well, cause we are using his basement. It has already been a month since we started P90X. Even though we don't do everyday of the videos (Not everyone has the time to la.), so we mostly focus on the ones that gives the best result. Some of us are trying to lose weights, some are trying to get tone and ripped, and there is someone for size. We usually do three days of the P90X, Monday is Chest and Back; Wednesday is Shoulder Bi - Tri, and Thursday for Yoga. Results has been showing for me, after 1 month of time I feel like I have gone back to the form when I finished my first round of P90X. This feeling is good. But Kelly would still call me a TWIG...sad. But this is a good drive for me to get buff. Errr...not buff but more ripped. So a ripped Twig, I am fine with that. And training the body is an excellent way to improve in badminton =D.

The most proud is that I am glade that my friends didn't give up on the work out. I know that only working three days of a 7 day video is not that much, but it is A LOT for someone people, even for me. One is that I am proud of Matt being able to give me a challenge into pushing me further along and I will be setting a bar for him to break. Second is that the girls has been improving since the first day, results might not be that clear right now, but as long as we keep up, it will be good. As for Tony and Hoey, their main goal would be to lost weight, they will be able to if we keep up.

Come on guys and girls, lets put our all into the following two months and be in the best shape of our life.
LOL =P
Posted on 7:42 PM by Jay Xu and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Tony Lai said... @ July 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Dood. Mr.Fat likes his title. K? Now we have Fat Jr joining us too. /retardteam ftw

Post a Comment