Note to Self

This will be a list of things that I will be setting for myself to do within the remaining months in the year. It will just be random things that I was to complete in no specific orders.

1. First of all is to find a new job. As I mentioned before that the job I am in is a dead in job. With not much advancement in all of the departments. Also I will need a different position job to be able to complete my Degree program...this has been haunting me for a while. 

2. Second would be to see if I actually fit into the hospitality industry...after being in the industry, I am hating it at the moment. The stuff that I do on the job, and the people that I meet are just the worst sometimes. One thing that I got from working in the housekeeping department is the realization of how dirty and messy human being can be. Of course there are good guests that keeps the room in optimal shape. But there has been days that I wonder what the hell did these guests did in the room within one night, it feels like a hurricane went through the room. It will be so messy that everything in the room is placed else where, 2 big bags of garbage (And I am talking about the big black bags). They feel that since they paid, they can do anything in the room...not true. Smoking will be charge 300 dollar on your credit card, any damage to the room will be charged as well, and overly partied room will be charged. And when they leave, they don't feel the need to leave a tip. I think have had it doing this job, time for a change.

3. Lately at badminton I have not be playing well...this might be a side effect of working out because the body is not at its best form. But I'll manage somehow. There are still a lot of improvements that I need to achieve in badminton. Even though I am not playing professionally, but I like to be at a higher level. Currently I have been working out a lot more then usual, this is a great way to improve in badminton. Having a healthy and a strong body will enable shots to be executed more accurately and more power as well. Speed is a key factor when it comes to playing badminton, being 1 second onto a shot will give one more options to play. Speed will also help you cover the courts better, enabling you to move freely on the court. I will also have to increase my stamina, my goal is to be able to sprint at a constantly speed for 45 to 60 minutes. Time to buy a new pair of running shoes, and break out the old Ipod nano and go a runs. Creating the perfect body for badminton. Next would be the techniques, as of now I am pretty comfortable of executing all of the different shots in badminton. Might need some more work on the backhand shots though. 

4. Life...there isn't much to be changed. I enjoy my current life styles. Maybe its time to meet more people. But as you all know that I am a slow heated person. It hard for me to click with strangers.

Hmm...that should be good for this year to complete. Finding topic to Blog about is becoming hard...need more new and exciting things to happen in my life. But what?...


Posted on 10:23 PM by Jay Xu and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment