I Hope this is TRUE

Once again I have heard a really great and old song by Jordan Chan. It's call "神啊救救我". Meaning God please help me. The story of this song is that the main character has been alone for his entire live and is still believing that God will bless him that he will find love.

上帝会保佑我的 爱情总会来的 God will bless me, Love will always come
我在梦中一切都有 可惜现实呀 I have everything in my dreams, but the reality
常常是相反的 is always the reverse
爱她的男人很多 那我又算什么 Many men loves her, so what am I?
我在雨中喝着悶酒 反正幸福呀 I drink boring beer in the rain, Anyways Happyness
对我是奢侈的 is like a luxury to me (Can't be attain I think)
心里太清楚了 其实她不爱我 I know it in my heart clearly, she doesn't love me
奇怪 地球上怎么会没有人 看上我 Weird, how come there's no one on Earth that loves me
神啊 救救我吧 Ah God, please help me
一把年纪了 一个爱人都没有 I don't even have 1 lover at this old age
孤独是可怜的 如果没有爱过 Lonely is pitiful, if you haven't love before
人生是黑白的 Your life is like black and white
神啊 救救我吧 Ah God, Please help me
一个人晃了半辈子了 为什么 I have been alone for half of my life, why
我这样的男人哪 就快要绝种 I am the kinda of man that is almost going to extinct
她呢 又在哪儿 Where is she?
上帝会保佑我的………… God will bless me...

Hm...this is my second time translating lyric from Chinese to English, I am actually not bad at this.

I believe that many people has thought about this at least once. But I do believe that there is always an Yin for my Yang.
Posted on 11:14 PM by Jay Xu and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment